Sunday, July 02, 2006

I am soo Ashamed

Ok well I started this way back in March and to date what have I managed to do - nothing - well not exactly nothing instead of losing weight I have actually gained!!!!!!

How stupid am I - I know what I should be doing but did I do it nooooo and here I am the heaviest I have ever been.

So the last week despite work driving me nuts I have planned meals shopped cooked and tracked and tracked and tracked so I am Back.

I have been lucky enough to online chat to a few lovely women from the Weight Watchers message board who are a huge inspiration ( you know who you are), and another email friend and we are working at keeping each other honest. The goal for July is to track everything.


There are no pics just the rants of someone old enough to know better.

Quote for July -

"Learn from other peoples mistakes cause life is too short to make them all yourself"

Jo

No comments: